Windmill Primary School is governed by a School Standards Committee (SSC) which is a sub-committee of the Community Academies Trust (CAT) Board of Trustees.
The governors on the SSC are:
- Ms Alison Lamputt (Chair), appointed by CAT (community governor)
- Mr Graham Parkinson, appointed by CAT (community governor)
- Mrs Jenny Edge, appointed by CAT (community governor)
- Mr Jamaal Miller, appointed by CAT (community governor)
- Mrs Emma Wells, appointed by CAT (community governor)
- Mrs Priscilla Darko, elected by Windmill parents (parent governor)
- Mr Mathew Cox, elected by Windmill staff (staff governor)
Mr Gibbons, as headteacher, also participates in every governor SSC meeting.
Governors' attendance at meetings is reported here.
Ms Alison Lamputt can be contacted c/o the school:
Windmill Primary School, Beaconsfield, Brookside, Telford, TF3 1LG
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most further enquiries can be answered by referring to the Community Academies Trust Governance Charter on their website.
Interested in becoming a governor?
Please feel free to express an interest in becoming a governor by emailing us at: email@example.com.
We have a vacancy for a parent governor at the moment, and also for a community governor.